MLM Network Marketing Online

Friday, April 29

Straight Talk About Who’s Worth Talking To

Straight Talk About Who's Worth Talking To

All right now, before you go getting your knickers in a twist, let’s get one thing straight.

When I say ‘who’s worth talking to’, of course I mean, when thinking about your NWM/MLM prospecting, where should you be setting your sights? How can you make the most of the time you have and be certain that you’re spending it in the best ways?

Time is as Precious as Cash

There’re only 24hrs in the day after all. And then there’s this pesky thing called sleep. And if you’re anything like me, there’s always more than enough to fill those waking hours.

Deciding what’s most important to do next can become very important.

A Cool Pair of Tools

Well, this morning a handy tool came into my inbox from Art Jonak. His newsletter, btw, is one I can highly recommend. If you don’t get it, here’s the link that points to the one I got this morning.

The tools that he shares are a 'Prospect Rating System' and a 'Prospect Rating Chart'. These are the links to the printer friendly .pdf files:


(you'll need the free Adobe Reader to view these)

I hope you find these tools as useful as I do.

To your success!
Andrea

Can't keep people in your group?!
You need THIS FREE BOOK




No comments: