MLM Network Marketing Online

Friday, October 21

Blogger for Word ... How Cool!!

Testing Blogger for Word

This may feel a bit off topic, but since I’m writing one of my other blogs as part of a team, ironing out some of the details about posting and blog management are cropping up and I thought I’d share my solution here.

There is a nifty little plug-in that you can download for your Word program. (note: must be running Word 2000 or better on Windows for it to work)

This is the first time I’m using it and if this posts correctly (you can see it … did it??), all I did was:

  • Download the plug-in

  • Open a new word .doc (notice new buttons)

  • Type as I normally would (formatting and all)

  • Enter my blogger.com account info

  • Press publish

  • Select the blog I wanted to post to

  • Press enter

Bingo … here it is!

And it allows you to edit from your Word also … I am more than a little bit excited about this!!

That’s all for today ;-)

Best,
Andrea

No comments: